Candidates must hold a first-level academic diploma or BA degree;
Candidates must have a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Domus Academy (DA) in partnership with Technogym are offering five (5) scholarships for the Master in Interaction Design's programme, to take place in Italy. These awards involve up to a 60% discount on tuition fees, and its application deadline is September 9, 2016.
If you are interested in developing interdisciplinary skills focused on conceptualizing, designing and evaluating innovative solutions interweaving the world of interaction and digital communication to Design culture and you had developed an educational and/or professional path in interaction design or other relevant design related fields, send us your portfolio of projects and works and your project proposal for the ENERGY(m) Competition.
The project’s development will have to focus on innovative solutions (apps, digital devices, or a web services) and concept scenarios exploring contemporary and future strategies, thoughtfully designed in order to enhance the customer’s experiences inside and outside the gym.
The competition is open to candidates with an educational background and/or professional experience in product design, visual and graphic design, media and web design, architecture, computer science, engineering, communication science, psychology and sociology.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by a jury composed by Technogym staff and the Faculty of the Master in Interaction Design of Domus Academy.
• Portfolio of projects and works including your “ENERGY(m)” project proposal
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Motivation statement
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The presentation technique is free according to the expressive skills of the candidate.
It can include images, links to websites, videos, slide presentations.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders -matriculation fee is not included) and €16.990 (for EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included).
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than September 9th 2016.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on September 27th 2016.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded to the following address:
or sent by e-mail to:
Paper works must be sent to:
Master Program in Interaction Design
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
When applicants submit their project, they will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that their submission was received. If they do not receive a confirmation, let DA know at:
Master Program Description:
Imagine. Code. Click, swipe, pinch. Interaction design is about creating a product, service, or space that interacts with the body or the mind through innovative technology. It is about the intersection of digital elements and everyday life; the creation of more intuitive user interfaces; the adoption of digital technology for enriched service experiences; the transformation of design visions into market opportunities. In the Master in Interaction Design program, students will gain the theoretical knowledge and professional skills they need to define problems and solutions in interaction and user design. They will analyze and experiment with software and hardware technology in order to develop confidence with the palette of tools and platforms that form the foundation for designing interactive solutions. Domus Academy’s “learning by designing” approach is based on the tradition of Italian mentorship in design. Students will work directly with companies to develop concepts, scenarios, and strategies based on the use of interactive and digital technology in everyday life.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2015/16 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their work will be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of the institutions involved.
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Rome (Roma): 15.00€ / Madrid: 10.00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Rome (Roma): 8.00€ / Madrid: 7.00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Rome (Roma): 4.00€ / Madrid: 3.00€
1 litro de leche: Rome (Roma): 1.37€ / Madrid: 0.84€
12 huevos: Rome (Roma): 2.80€ / Madrid: 1.62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Rome (Roma): 1.50€ / Madrid: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Rome (Roma): 1.42€ / Madrid: 1.15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Rome (Roma): 951.28€ / Madrid: 747.29€
Entrada de cine: Rome (Roma): 8.00€ / Madrid: 9.00€