Be a citizen of Mexico;
Have applied for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT;
Satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FIDERH scholarship including applying to study in the study areas specified at the Description;
Meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program;
Have been awarded the FIDERH scholarship;
Be commencing full time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
RMIT Unviersity offers the FIDERH – RMIT Scholarship for an international student from Mexico applying for a Masters or PHD at RMIT University. Aspirants may be eligible for this jointly funded scholarship by RMIT and Banco de Mexico, Trustee for the Mexican Federal Government’s “Fund for Human Resource Development” (FIDERH). The joint funded scholarship provides tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 15% of the tuition fees and Graduate Loan Tuition Fee Support by FIDERH up to a total of $200,000 Mexican Pesos each year to cover remaining tuition fees, living allowance and health insurance.
The scholarships are funded for a maximum of two years for Masters and three years for PhD (with possibility for extension).
The FIDERH-RMIT scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue Masters and PhD programs at RMIT.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mexico
- have applied for a Masters or PhD program at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FIDERH scholarship including applying to study in the following study -areas:
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- have been awarded the FIDERH scholarship
- be commencing full time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
Check further FIDERH eligibility requirements on the FIDERH website.
How to apply
- Coursework applicants see Masters by Coursework
2. Make an application to study at RMIT University
3. Receive your offer from RMIT
4. Apply for Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FIDERH
Applications are open throughout the year, with three selection periods: December, March and May.
December, March and May.
Sponsorship Development Team
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 5195
RMIT University, es una institución de educación superior de gran prestigio internacional, por la excelencia de la educación profesional y vocacional. Cuenta con campus en Melbourne, Vietnam y España.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Canberra: 13.56€ / Madrid: 10.00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Canberra: 6.44€ / Madrid: 7.00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Canberra: 3.39€ / Madrid: 3.00€
1 litro de leche: Canberra: 1.10€ / Madrid: 0.84€
12 huevos: Canberra: 2.96€ / Madrid: 1.62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Canberra: 2.71€ / Madrid: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Canberra: 0.84€ / Madrid: 1.15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Canberra: 1255.40€ / Madrid: 747.29€
Entrada de cine: Canberra: 10.17€ / Madrid: 9.00€