Based on academic achievement;
Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University;
The Monash University offers four scholarships for students interested in taking studies at this university. It is based on academic achievement. The scholarship includes 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs) and the application deadline is until November 15, 2016.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- International student.
- Commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer).
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Canberra: 13.56€ / Madrid: 10.00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Canberra: 6.44€ / Madrid: 7.00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Canberra: 3.39€ / Madrid: 3.00€
1 litro de leche: Canberra: 1.10€ / Madrid: 0.84€
12 huevos: Canberra: 2.96€ / Madrid: 1.62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Canberra: 2.71€ / Madrid: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Canberra: 0.84€ / Madrid: 1.15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Canberra: 1255.40€ / Madrid: 747.29€
Entrada de cine: Canberra: 10.17€ / Madrid: 9.00€