Candidates must hold a first-level academic diploma or BA degree;
Candidates must have knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).
Domus Academy (DA), in partnership with The Coca-Cola Company, are offering five (5) scholarships for the Master in Business Design's programe that take place in Italy. These awards offer up to a 60% discount on tuition fees, and its application deadline is due September 9, 2016.
The competition addresses fresh graduates and young professionals coming from design and creativity related faculties, economic and human sciences, who wish to learn how to combine creativity, business and entrepreneurial mindset through a ultidisciplinary
Projects will be evaluated and selected by the Faculty of the Master in Business Design, Domus Academy.
• Written description of the project: maximum 3 A4 pages or a 10-slides Power-Point presentation (including images);
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Motivation statement
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included) and €16.990 (for EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included).
The works must be delivered to Domus Academy by and no later than September 9th 2016.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on September 27th 2016.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded to the following address:
or sent by e-mail to:
Paper works must be sent to:
Entrepreneurship through Design
Master Program in Business Design
Via Carlo Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan, Italy
When applicants submit their project, they will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that their submission was received. If they do not receive a confirmation, let DA know at: email@example.com
Master Program Description
Innovate. Oversee. Strategize. The Master in Business Design program creates new connections between the worlds of business and design. You’ll work on projects relating to the business of design - and the design of business. Enlightening and interdisciplinary, the program focuses on how to apply design methodology, sensitivity, and culture to any business. You’ll study
design-driven company management as you learn to draft plans for business development, branding, marketing, and communication - for product lines, startups, and established businesses.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2015/16 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their work will be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of the institutions involved.
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Rome (Roma): 15.00€ / Madrid: 10.00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Rome (Roma): 8.00€ / Madrid: 7.00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Rome (Roma): 4.00€ / Madrid: 3.00€
1 litro de leche: Rome (Roma): 1.37€ / Madrid: 0.84€
12 huevos: Rome (Roma): 2.80€ / Madrid: 1.62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Rome (Roma): 1.50€ / Madrid: 1.50€
1 litro de gasolina: Rome (Roma): 1.42€ / Madrid: 1.15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Rome (Roma): 951.28€ / Madrid: 747.29€
Entrada de cine: Rome (Roma): 8.00€ / Madrid: 9.00€