North American (U.S. or Canada) citizenship;
Graduation from an accredited four-year college/university or equivalent (BA degree);
Completion of at least one full term (no less than two years) of service as a career missionary outside North America;
Affiliation with a recognized mission organization or denomination which will endorse the student's study plan;
Commitment to return to his or her ministry outside North America upon completion of M.A. studies;
Healthcare workers: Medical missionaries who are professionally active and meet the above requirements also may be eligible for this award.
Wheaton College Graduate School opens it's North American Furloughing Missionary Scholarship.
- Full-tuition for an M.A. program at Wheaton College Graduate School.
- Loan/scholarship. For each year the recipient serves in his/her ministry outside of North America after the completion of M.A. studies, 25% of the loan is forgiven and becomes a scholarship. If the recipient does not return to his/her ministry and homeland, the amount of funding that was provided, as well as interest, must be repaid.
- Complete a Preliminary Eligibility Form after July 1. Eligibility cannot be determined before this. If you are considered eligible, you will be sent an application packet.
- The deadline for submitting scholarship application materials is December 1 of the year prior to which you seek to be admitted into Wheaton College Graduate School.
- Complete files of candidates who meet the requirements for this award and who are accepted into the Wheaton Graduate School are reviewed and evaluated in late February.
- Those selected for awards receive immediate notification.
- Scholarship applications and Graduate School admission should proceed at the same time. Materials are not interchangeable.
Established in 1860 as a co-ed institution, Wheaton College is a private, residential, and interdenominational Christian liberal arts college, where the pursuit of faith and learning is taken seriously.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Washington: 13,30€ / Madrid: 10,00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Washington: 6,21€ / Madrid: 7,00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Washington: 5,32€ / Madrid: 3,00€
1 litro de leche: Washington: 0,95€ / Madrid: 0,84€
12 huevos: Washington: 3,23€ / Madrid: 1,62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Washington: 2,66€ / Madrid: 1,50€
1 litro de gasolina: Washington: 0,57€ / Madrid: 1,15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Washington: 1883,55€ / Madrid: 747,29€
Entrada de cine: Washington: 11,52€ / Madrid: 9,00€
Pregunta aquí a otros usuarios que tengan información sobre esta beca