Candidates must hold a first-level academic diploma or BA degree;
Candidates must have knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Domus Academy (DA), in partnership with DoDo, are offering five (5) scholarships for the Master in Luxury Brand Management's programme that takes place in Italy. These awards offer up to a 60% discount on tuition fees, and its application deadline is due September 2, 2016.
Dodo is the first jewelry brand proposing animal charms with a meaning. Each charm comes with a specific message, this gives freedom to the customers to create their own composition (for themselves or to make a special present), a unique jewel that talks about their own story. The initial challenge of the brand was to create a jewel with only 1 gram of gold to reach out to a wider, younger audience with an accessible price. Nowadays, Dodo is composed by a very balanced offer, starting from 9kt rose gold charms and arriving to precious and semi-precious stones, maintaining always the high quality, craftsmanship and Italian design heritage that characterize the brand.
Candidates will conduct an accurate analysis of Dodo existing values and brand assets. They will then assess the best practices developed by competitors, in terms of their brand development strategy and communication strategy, in particular for those competitors present in France and Germany, such as, but not limited to, Tiffany, Dinh Van, Aurelie Bidermann, Thomas Sabo, Ole Lynggaard… Based on their findings, candidates are asked to propose a disruptive brand development plan complete of creative storytelling and marketing proposals, as well as a communication plan. The capability to base their recommendations on strong and factual insights, the consistency between the project elements and Dodo’s values and identity and the creativity of proposals will all be considered fundamental elements for the assessment of the project.
The competition is open to professionals and graduates in creative disciplines willing to acquire marketing and brand management
skills, as well as business and social sciences graduates who wish to deepen their knowledge of the luxury sector. All candidates should be passionate and eager to pursue a career in a luxury company.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Luxury Brand Management, the Domus Academy Fashion School and Angela Za, Marketing Manager of the brand Dodo.
• Project escription: a pdf presentation of maximum 10 slides, including impactful visuals and images
• Curriculum vitae of the participant: max 1 A4 page
• Statement of Purpose: max 5 lines on an A4 page
• Copy of Degree Cerificate
• Academy Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €25.990 (for non-EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not
included) and €16.990 (for EU passport holders matriculation fee is not included).
Projects in digital format must be uploaded to the following address:
or sent by e-mail to:
Paper works must be sent to:
Unconventional jewelry: the Power of Emotions.
Master Program in Luxury Brand Management
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
When candidates submit their project, they will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that their submission was received. If they do not receive a confirmation, let DA know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Program Description
Experience. Elevate. Excel. If you imagine yourself working in the world of luxury - of fine, distinctive products and experiences -
the Master in Luxury Brand Management may be your program. It’s a program that turns participants into inspired managers and
marketers within the highly competitive fields of luxury fashion, jewelry, cosmetics, hospitality, gastronomy, beauty, or art.
Students will approach luxury goods and services from multiple points of view: creative, organizational, managerial. They will examine marketing, branding, and communication for this unique market, as well as financial and team management. They will explore how to create elegant products and heightened experiences for their exclusive customers, while remaining sensitive to the cultural factors that surround the concept of luxury. Students will learn to take innovative branding strategies from concept to execution, like rough diamonds that must be cut and polished to acquire their full value.
They will develop their own personal analytical approach and language of expression. And, during an educational path that combines theory and research with practice, they will engage in a rewarding, collaborative dialogue with the industry professionals and consultants who guide your development.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2015/16 and with
a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined
by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their work will be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of
the institutions involved.
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Rome (Roma): 15,00€ / Madrid: 10,00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 7,00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Rome (Roma): 4,00€ / Madrid: 3,00€
1 litro de leche: Rome (Roma): 1,37€ / Madrid: 0,84€
12 huevos: Rome (Roma): 2,80€ / Madrid: 1,62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Rome (Roma): 1,50€ / Madrid: 1,50€
1 litro de gasolina: Rome (Roma): 1,42€ / Madrid: 1,15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Rome (Roma): 951,28€ / Madrid: 747,29€
Entrada de cine: Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 9,00€
Pregunta aquí a otros usuarios que tengan información sobre esta beca