Candidates mus thold a first-level academic diploma or BA degree;
Applicants must have Knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
The Domus Academy (DA) is welcoming applications for its Master in Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising scholarships. It offers five (5) awards that vary from 60% till 20% of tuition fees discounts. With a partnership with Vogue talents, the applications deadline is due September 2, 2016.
Candidates will have to present a comprehensive project, based on the creation of a mood-board visualizing elements of their own culture that could be relevant to develop a visual communication proposal for a selected International fashion brand in their country. The creation of a storytelling on the local elements, consistent with the selected brand, is highly recommended.
From editorials to visual displays, from visual merchandising to social media content and video making, up to the most innovative communication techniques, candidates will have to produce a visual communication project using their inspirational moodboard and one of the above media.
Candidates will act as a magnifier, keeping their eye always open to beauty cultural elements and originality, in order to reveal and catch different “inspirations and elements” of their country, producing a personal visual project.
The competition is open to graduates in Fashion and Design disciplines, Photography, Architecture and Communication, as well as junior professionals working in the fields of Industrial Design, Fashion Journalism, Fashion Styling, Visual Merchandising, and Press offices, or owners of fashion companies willing to improve their skills.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by a jury composed by Sara Maino, Senior Editor at Vogue Italia & Vogue Talents and Domus Academy Fashion School Faculty.
• The project must be presented in a 10 slides Power-Point presentation (including moodboards, picture, renderings and/or video)
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Motivation statement
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered
a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included) and €16.990 (for EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their work will be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of t INFORMATION he institutions involved.
Projects in digital format must be uploaded to Domus Academy web site.
or sent by e-mail to:
Paper works must be sent to:
The Fashion Brand Communicator Competition
Master Program in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at:
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Rome (Roma): 15,00€ / Madrid: 10,00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 7,00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Rome (Roma): 4,00€ / Madrid: 3,00€
1 litro de leche: Rome (Roma): 1,37€ / Madrid: 0,84€
12 huevos: Rome (Roma): 2,80€ / Madrid: 1,62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Rome (Roma): 1,50€ / Madrid: 1,50€
1 litro de gasolina: Rome (Roma): 1,42€ / Madrid: 1,15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Rome (Roma): 951,28€ / Madrid: 747,29€
Entrada de cine: Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 9,00€
Pregunta aquí a otros usuarios que tengan información sobre esta beca