Embajada de España en Londres
00 44 20 7235 55 55
Applicants must be between the ages of 14 and 18, and currently studying at high school;
The students must complete the essays independently – they must be original non-plagiarised work;
The author of the students’ recommendation letter may be contacted for further information;
The successful applicant also agrees to their name being published on the Reach Cambridge website, as well as on its social media pages.
The Reach Cambridge scholarship essay competition is designed for academically excellent high school students aged between 14 and 18 who would otherwise not be able to attend our summer programs. The application deadline is until December 1, 2016.
3 week scholarship prize (awarded to a maximum of 2 students): 100% of the program fee for our 3 week Program 1 (Explorer) in 2017.
2 week scholarship prize (awarded to a maximum of 3 students): 100% of the program fee for either our two week Program 2 (Leader) or our two week Program 3 (Scholar) program in 2017.
How do I enter?
- Follow the link below to set up a Reach Cambridge scholarship account (do not use the “apply” button at the top right of our website – you cannot set up a scholarship account through that link)
- From your main account page, select the “Scholarship” tab on the left
- Copy your essay into the box provided (it should be no longer than 1000 words). Answer all other questions on the page.
- A letter of recommendation from a member of staff at your school must be sent to email@example.com directly, using an official school email address. This should be written on headed paper, and should outline why you are a good candidate for the scholarship: it should tell us what makes you academically excellent, and it must give us some indication of your financial circumstances. For example, if you attend a fee-paying school, the letter must specify whether you attend the school on a scholarship, or whether you are full or part fee-paying. It must include contact details for the member of staff so that we can contact them for further information if necessary. This is the only part of the application that should come from your school – the rest needs to be completed by you.
- You must also complete the School Transcript, Signature, Parent Info, and School Info sections of your account. Please note that if you do not complete all these sections of your application, we will not consider your application. They should all be “ticked” on your account page before the deadline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 31st December 2016, and will be invited for an online interview.
- If you have any queries at any stage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to prepare our students for university, and to widen their horizons with unforgettable experiences, world-class teaching, and the chance to grow in confidence.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: London: 18,91€ / Madrid: 10,00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): London: 6,50€ / Madrid: 7,00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): London: 5,32€ / Madrid: 3,00€
1 litro de leche: London: 2,36€ / Madrid: 0,84€
12 huevos: London: 5,91€ / Madrid: 1,62€
1 billete de bus/metro: London: 3,19€ / Madrid: 1,50€
1 litro de gasolina: London: 1,83€ / Madrid: 1,15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: London: 1979,18€ / Madrid: 747,29€
Entrada de cine: London: 15,95€ / Madrid: 9,00€
00 44 20 7235 55 55
Pregunta aquí a otros usuarios que tengan información sobre esta beca