Candidates must be holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree;
Applicants must have a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Domus Academy, in partnership with Glamour magazine, is offering five (5) scholarships for its Master in Visual Brand Design to take place in Italy. These awards offer a tuition fee discount, from 60% to 20% off, and its application deadline is due September 9, 2016.
The goal of the competition is to design a new part of Glamour Italia communication system. Your proposal has to be original and also consistent.
Choose one option:
- Personal shopper: Glamour Italia offers tips on Beauty enhancing the visibility of several brands, building relationships and increasing engagement time. How Glamour can be a “personal shopper” in a retail shop that sells products related with Beauty’s world? You are free to suggest several typologies of communication formats.
-Social Promotion: Suggest which social media are the most interesting in order to create a smart promotional campaign for Glamour and why. You have to present a concept and visual layouts that explain how it works. The focus of the campaign will be the theme of Beauty.
The competition is open to professionals and graduates in visual and graphic design-related disciplines, design, communication, marketing, branding or communication fields.
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Visual Brand Design of Domus Academy and Condé Nast staff.
A pdf file, A4 format, 6/8 pages (max 8MB), containing:
1. images of all the designed elements
2. a short text description of the strategy behind the project and rationale of the choices made
• Portfolio of projects
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Motivation statement
• Copy of Degree Certificate
• Academic Transcripts
• Domus Academy Application Form*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
• One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
• Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to €28.600 (for non-EU passport holders -matriculation fee is not included) and €16.990 (for EU passport holders - matriculation fee is not included).
Projects in digital format must be uploaded to the following address:
Paper works must be sent to:
Beauty & Glamour
Master Program in Visual Brand Design
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
When applicants submit their project, they will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that their submission was received. If they do not receive a confirmation, they should let DA know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Program Description:
Imagine. Symbolize. Synthesize. Branding is a complex activity. It is rooted in a research path, which leads to understanding the values of a company, and sprouts in the ability to use the right tone of voice to let the brand talk with its public and involve it in a long-term relationship. An integrated vision, the direct combination of design, narration, graphics, identity research, is crucial when it comes to competing in terms of promotion and the reasoning behind the product. The Master in Visual Brand Design of Domus Academy promotes competence and deep knowledge of the product and of the ways to explain it, in order to great the consumer and go follow them into the world of the brand, to encourage them to share its values, both in the physical and in the social media world.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2015/16 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
General Terms and Conditions:
• Every moral or authorship right as to the project remains property of the author.
• The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned.
• All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
• Domus Academy is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
• The scholarship presented in this public announcement cannot be combined with other economic reductions offered by Domus Academy.
• The scholarship will be deducted from the balance of the tuition fee.
• The assigned scholarship which will not be confirmed could be transferred to the next candidate in the ranking list.
• Participants that will be selected accept that part of their work will be published on Websites and/or Social Media channels of the institutions involved.
Domus Academy is a living laboratory. An incubator of talents and a springboard for interdisciplinary adventures. A place where stellar careers are launched.
Precio medio de menú en un restaurante: Rome (Roma): 15,00€ / Madrid: 10,00€
Menú BigMac (o equivalente): Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 7,00€
Cerveza local (0.5 litro): Rome (Roma): 4,00€ / Madrid: 3,00€
1 litro de leche: Rome (Roma): 1,37€ / Madrid: 0,84€
12 huevos: Rome (Roma): 2,80€ / Madrid: 1,62€
1 billete de bus/metro: Rome (Roma): 1,50€ / Madrid: 1,50€
1 litro de gasolina: Rome (Roma): 1,42€ / Madrid: 1,15€
Precio medio alquiler apartamento 1 habitación en el centro: Rome (Roma): 951,28€ / Madrid: 747,29€
Entrada de cine: Rome (Roma): 8,00€ / Madrid: 9,00€
Pregunta aquí a otros usuarios que tengan información sobre esta beca